Ninja Raising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Raising

Naruto based RP-Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hosyu Uchiha (WIP)
Kage Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:34 pm by wolfpup

» sandomierz pokoje goscinne
Kage Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» pokoje gdynia kosakowo
Kage Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:16 am by Guest

» likes for facebook pages xy
Kage Office - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:55 am by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Kage Office - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:15 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f1
Kage Office - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:54 pm by Guest

» происхождение фамилии гарин
Kage Office - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:08 pm by Guest

» 3d home design software free
Kage Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:58 am by Guest

» Makai Kasai
Kage Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:24 am by Makai Kasai

Top posters
Yakate
Kage Office - Page 2 Vote_lcapKage Office - Page 2 Voting_barKage Office - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ryuu
Kage Office - Page 2 Vote_lcapKage Office - Page 2 Voting_barKage Office - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
CrazyKichi
Asako Hyosuke
Suzume Mahoutsukai
Shinado Lucifer
Surpentheon Yaru
Youji Miyuki
Nagamasa Fuma
Hanaki
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is jezabneo

Our users have posted a total of 662 messages in 172 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed May 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Kage Office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

Kage Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:32 am

Ayame would enter and bow respective. Then she would look at the kage with disappointed eyes. She would open her eyes saying. "No luck in the assignment. She disappear still with no luck of tracing her."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Yaru

Surpentheon Yaru

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:00 am

"I see." He said in a dissappointed tone. "Did you find anything though, about this character? Her name, abilities, etc. Anything at all, I don't care how small."
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:05 am

"While scurrying around, I found out from a source that her name is Suzake, but I do not know of her last name. She does several missions from the villages taking care of mostly higher up ninjas." She would sit down on her knees in the floor looking up at the kage.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Yaru

Surpentheon Yaru

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:09 am

"Interesting. Perhaps I'll track her myself then." He said as he rubbed his chin, thinking.
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:36 am

"Sounds interesting..... I guess" She would laugh as she waits for him to tell her what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Yaru

Surpentheon Yaru

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:57 am

"You'll accompany me to where you last saw this girl." He said as he stood up sliding his chair away from the desk.
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:43 am

"Okay kage." She would say as she stood up and walks over to the front door of the kage office looking back at him. Ayame was waiting for him to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Yaru

Surpentheon Yaru

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:04 pm

He then reached under his desk and grabbed a different robe. It was dark red with streaks of golden lightning and silver dragons flashing on it. "Lets go then." He moved towards the door, the whole time it took him, he slid on the extravicant robe. Then he remembered something. "Hold on." He said as he turned back to face the room. "I can't leave my office unattended. Sooo..." Surp went through a series of handsigns and pointed his hand towards his desk. A violent flash filled the room and suddenly, another Surp was standing beside the desk. But it's eyes were different. They were a crimson red instead and seemed teaming with electricity. "My clone will keep everything in order while I'm gone." With that, he moved out the door with Ayame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kage Office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2