Ninja Raising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Raising

Naruto based RP-Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hosyu Uchiha (WIP)
Kage Office EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:34 pm by wolfpup

» sandomierz pokoje goscinne
Kage Office EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» pokoje gdynia kosakowo
Kage Office EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:16 am by Guest

» likes for facebook pages xy
Kage Office EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:55 am by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Kage Office EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:15 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f1
Kage Office EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:54 pm by Guest

» происхождение фамилии гарин
Kage Office EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:08 pm by Guest

» 3d home design software free
Kage Office EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:58 am by Guest

» Makai Kasai
Kage Office EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:24 am by Makai Kasai

Top posters
Yakate
Kage Office Vote_lcapKage Office Voting_barKage Office Vote_rcap 
Ryuu
CrazyKichi
Asako Hyosuke
Suzume Mahoutsukai
Shinado Lucifer
Surpentheon Yaru
Youji Miyuki
Nagamasa Fuma
Hanaki
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is jezabneo

Our users have posted a total of 662 messages in 172 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed May 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Kage Office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Surpentheon Yaru

Surpentheon Yaru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:00 am

This room lies on the topmost level at the far end of the hall. Surpentheon can be found here at most times doing paperwork or talking about important manners. There are two windows in this room that open by sliding upward (They are on the North and West Walls). The Kages desk lies on the East wall while the only door lies on East. A rug bearing the Village symbol rests in the rooms center and file cabnets stand on each side of both windows. Paperwork is always on the Kages desk, no one aside from him, can tell if they are sorted or not. (Most of the time, neither does Surp. lol)
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Yaru

Surpentheon Yaru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:02 am

Surp sits at his desk flipping through village reports and possible missions he might have his village accept. Oh how he wished for something to happen. He hates paperwork, and more importantly, he hates being stuck at his desk.
Back to top Go down
Shinado Lucifer

Shinado Lucifer

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:45 am

Shinado walks in after returning from his last mission in Rosuto. "hello kage i apologize for my absence. What is my first task."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Yaru

Surpentheon Yaru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:17 am

Looking up at the ninja who had showed up at his office, he spoke clearly. "You could start for now on by using the confounded village entrance. If it's that easy for you to appear and disappear in and out of this village, I should redo the entire defense system don't you think?" The kage said while setting his pen down. "I mean, our fathers put that gate up for a reason. It's not there souly for decoration. It's purpose is to defend our village and act as a defense against intruders. I hope you could understand that much." He then picks up his pen and begins to write down some things on a piece of paper. One of which is clearly noted on defensive measures at the villages boundary. Specifically, at the gate to the village.
Back to top Go down
Shinado Lucifer

Shinado Lucifer

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:28 am

"My apologies, I was out doing a few missions. It won't happen again"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Yaru

Surpentheon Yaru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:37 am

Waving his hand in the air, he throws the brief talk away. "Yes yes. Anyway, I wanted you to run an errand for me. Our village is still growing in power but we need more assistance incase of a problem if one ever arises. So I need you to run to the Leaf village. There, ask if the Kage is interested in a pact. An alliance between our villages. If yes, report back to me a meeting time and place. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Shinado Lucifer

Shinado Lucifer

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:39 am

"I understand." Shinado turns to exit the office.
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:40 am

Ayame Mizuki would walk up towards the kage office slowly and look ahead with a small smile on her face. She was here for her assignments and what needed to be done in the village. She would reach the door and place it against the door knocking three times. After a moment of waiting she would hear.....
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Yaru

Surpentheon Yaru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:48 am

"Enter." He bellows at the door, his voice echoing loudly in the room.
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:53 am

She would nodded taking a deep breath, then the doorknob would jniggle for a minute and open. A young teen girl who wore a red and white Kimono dress with red sandals would enter. She would bow respective to the kage and wait for her orders/assignments.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Yaru

Surpentheon Yaru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:14 pm

He looked up from his papers once again and eyed the young teen. "Name and rank young one." He said as he sat back in his chair folding his hands together in his lap.
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:03 pm

As she is eye at and ask for name, rank. She would nodded and look at him in the eye. "My name is Ayame Miyuki, Rank is Jounin."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Yaru

Surpentheon Yaru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:11 pm

"Jounin? At your age?" He said with a puzzled look on his face.
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Shruging her shoulders she looks at him. "I started at the academy at a early age after all, and the teachers at the academy through I was super smart so they gradulated me early. Same with my other teachers" She would scratch the back of her head looking at you with a seeshly smile.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Yaru

Surpentheon Yaru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:03 pm

"Hmm... well, I'll have to see about that at one point. But for now, you need a mission..." He sits forward and starts flipping through the papers on his desk.
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:28 am

"Um yep yep, I do. That's why I am here right?" She would laugh as she waited for the kage of the village to find her a mission. She hope it was a good one and later she will get back to finding that one girl who she was tracking down before.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Yaru

Surpentheon Yaru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:33 am

"Well, at the moment, we are limited in the missions we have. I've sent Shinado on a mission of alliance with Konoha. I hope that in terms of missions, that'll provide us with more. But as of right now, I have no new missions. So,..." He leans forward and sets his elbows on the desk. "Anything at all you think you'd like to do? Since there are no actual missions on paper, If there's something at all, that you'd like to do... tel me. It'd give you something to do till I get word from Shin."
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:50 am

She would listen as he say's that he has nothing in store that I could do at this moment. But he was wondering if she had anything in mind that she would like to do, the kage himself say that and she through it was somewhat cool. She watch him lean forward on his elbows looking at her. Then Ayame opens her mouth and says....

"I was in the search for members of my clan, but for the moment I have lost this girl I was trackng down. She seem really strong to me, and could be stronger with the help of me. But other than that, I don't really have anything to do. Why? Got something in mind.... or are you going just stare at me?" She would laugh sort of evilish at that and stare at the kage as she thinks of what sort of thing she could do to help out around this village. Maybe even recruit traveling ninjas here some way.

Then she would think.... "Well.... I was thinking of doing some training.... but that is out of question I guess, or is it not?" She would look at him questionly wondering if he would volunteer to teach her a cool move or something for a Jounin level.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Yaru

Surpentheon Yaru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:18 am

His eyes had changed to a greyish silver color with four white swirls inside it. They seemed to peer at her with immense precission. They were enough to make a person feel as if nothing was personal, as if he could read her every thought, her every emotion. It wasn't till after he listened to all she had to say, that Surp leaned back again and spoke.

"Who exactly is this girl you are hunting? If she is a free, roaming ninja, perhaps you could recruit her for our village. And if that is what catches your interest at the moment, you could possibly recruit others who seem,... well, noblish for the village as well. Then again, since I do have free time, I could grant the other desire you have dwindling in the back of your mind. I'm always willing to help my villages shinobi learn more."
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:25 am

"I do not know exactly, but there was as well another person watching her at this time from what I could see. It seem to look like the kage of the hidden village of the sand. Seem like he wanted her as well, but she walk off in a different direction." She would tell him of what she knew about this girl, then she would think for awhile as she listen to what else he had to say and she blinks confused...

Ayame Miyuki would speak out staring at him in the eye. "So.... you say you will get me stronger hm? Then will you help me learn a advance knowledge of my element, raiton?" She would glance at him quickly and then look away again.

(ooc: If you want to, you can make up a jutsu fast and then I could just count it as a clan bloodline jutsu..... Only if you want to, if you don't wanna then I'll just created it myself.)
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Yaru

Surpentheon Yaru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:33 am

"That'll have to wait. I want you to track down this girl and ask her to meet me here. I would like to inspect this well wanted shinobi myself. But be on your guard. If she attacks you, you have full permission to engage her. If possible, bring her back alive. If she is too strong for you... come back and get me. If the Kazekage is after her, there has to be a good reason."

He would stand up and walk to the window. As he peered out it, he could see a mighty storm brewing in the sky. Its dark clouds rolling in over the mountains. He loved it when the storms came. It was the purpose as to why this village was built here. As to how it got its name, and why it's so powerful. "You are now dismissed."
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:38 am

After listening to her assignment she would nodded and disappear out of the door without a word to the kage about her leaving. She was quickly going for the girl before the Kazekage reached her. She would not failed her mission hopefully and get the girl to join the clan, as well as getting her to come to the village peacefully without disappearing like before.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Yaru

Surpentheon Yaru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:41 am

Surp would watch the girl leave and continue staring out the window. "There's a storm brewing. It'll be a good one too." He smirked at this and his hands locked behind his back as he just stood there at the window.
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:41 am

Ayame Mizuki would walk back to the kage office and knock three times on the door once more. She was there to tell her result of finding the girl, which was failing results. She had no idea of where the girl was or how she was surviving.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Yaru

Surpentheon Yaru

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:42 pm

"Enter." The kages voice bellowed through the door with force. He was expecting someone to return soon. Was it who he was expecting? Was it even good news? He would soon find out once the person who knocked entered the room. So he sat waiting and watching the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Kage Office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next