Ninja Raising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Raising

Naruto based RP-Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hosyu Uchiha (WIP)
Xzeno Clan EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:34 pm by wolfpup

» sandomierz pokoje goscinne
Xzeno Clan EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» pokoje gdynia kosakowo
Xzeno Clan EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:16 am by Guest

» likes for facebook pages xy
Xzeno Clan EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:55 am by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Xzeno Clan EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:15 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f1
Xzeno Clan EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:54 pm by Guest

» происхождение фамилии гарин
Xzeno Clan EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:08 pm by Guest

» 3d home design software free
Xzeno Clan EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:58 am by Guest

» Makai Kasai
Xzeno Clan EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:24 am by Makai Kasai

Top posters
Yakate
Xzeno Clan Vote_lcapXzeno Clan Voting_barXzeno Clan Vote_rcap 
Ryuu
CrazyKichi
Asako Hyosuke
Suzume Mahoutsukai
Shinado Lucifer
Surpentheon Yaru
Youji Miyuki
Nagamasa Fuma
Hanaki
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is jezabneo

Our users have posted a total of 662 messages in 172 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed May 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Xzeno Clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

Xzeno Clan Empty
PostSubject: Xzeno Clan   Xzeno Clan EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:03 pm

( Whoop whoop, I am bringing the xzenos here, hopefully Wink )

Clan Info

Clan Name Xzenos

Clan History:

[spoiler]Some 200 years before, a man who called himself "Old Man" first founded the Xzeno clan. He assembled several members to meet and train in different abilities. He gave these first men and women special names with meanings behind them, then had them choose and element and weapon to master. The elements that could be mastered were:

Lightning
Water
Earth
Fire
Wind
Blood
Light
Darkness

These men and women trained day after day with their elements and weapons, soon mastering them and developing new attacks for battle. They then began to teach these elements and weapons tactics to younger members of the clan, giving them tests and constantly trying their growing abilities. When a young member would reach their a certain point in the clan, they were given a summon or multitude of summons depending on what element they possessed.

Now in the present, the current Xzeno clan has been ravaged by a war and only a few members remain to train the younger Xzenos. The current leader is no one for now. Kichi vi Xzen, and others are working with other members on restarting the clan, making it a power once more. Doing this means developing new tactics, attacks, and new seals for the Xzeno clan members to master. As soon as the Xzeno becomes a superpower, a leader will emerge to run it.

The men and women wear either one of these symbols somewhere on their wardrobe to show their clan.

Clan Symbol: Xzeno Clan My_symbol_by_GrineXpng-1

Bloodline Info

The Xzeno bloodline - The Xzeno bloodline could be called the bloodline of geniuses. It is bred and evolved for those whose skill in battle can reach unfathomable lengths. It's core trait lies in the fact the an Xzeno is a master of many styles, this would build up a spiritual awareness throughout the years. Thus the newer generations are born with strong spiritual presence, called aura. This aura is able to affect objects, to do what the users wishes. Next comes the use of Aura. It comes in the form of Xzeno Seals, mystical seal tattooed on the body in invisible ink, that is shown when they are active. Next is the Doujutsu part, the mystical eyes of he Xzeno, or Xzeno Eyes. These eyes have different levels that can be unlocked through rigorous training.

If you don't have the bloodline:

When joining Xzeno, you get a seal on your right arm, basically like a tattoo to show what clan you are proudly representing. You choose your element to train with and a weapon. Depending on the element, you also get a summon or summons to use. New members also automatically learn the first 5 Xzeno seals, which are like the Xzeno jutsus. Once the first 5 are mastered I shall teach more.

As training progresses and many seals are learned, you will be able to learn about the Xzeno eyes and how to use them, but for now they are secret..

Bloodline name: Xzeno Eye

Powers: There are different powers of the xzeno eye, one belonging to each element that exist in the ninja world.

Limits: The limits depend on how long the user use the eye for and how much chakra or stamina that the user has. Plus it depends on the element of the eye too, if too much of the bloodline is use through it could either kill the user or make him or her go wild.

Other Info
Xzeno Seals

What are seals exactly? In the Xzeno clan, a seal is a mystical tattoo somewhere on the body. When activated, the seal glows a brilliant color. Depending on what element the Xzeno is, the color of the seal will vary when glowing. When the seal is activated, the Xzeno user can perform jutsu without making handsigns. In a way, the seals are imprinted jutsus upon the body.

There are 50 known Xzeno seals, but only masters know them all.

Some Xzeno members choose to let all of their seals show at all times, but some users like some of the girls developed a jutsu that makes the seals invisible unless activated.
Back to top Go down
Yakate

Yakate

Xzeno Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xzeno Clan   Xzeno Clan EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:10 pm

No clans from DoS please. x.x; Of course, I'll wait for Ryuu and Asa to give their opinions first...
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

Xzeno Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xzeno Clan   Xzeno Clan EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:11 pm

.-. Fine then, I'll try to come up with another clan. For now I'll make my character have my original surname from C.G -- Shibuya
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

Xzeno Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xzeno Clan   Xzeno Clan EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:35 pm

1 - did you even ask Icisia if you could bring her clan here?
2 - as far as i know were not acepting clans from DoS
Back to top Go down
Asako Hyosuke
Admin
Asako Hyosuke

Xzeno Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xzeno Clan   Xzeno Clan EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:24 pm

x.x; and read please the starter packs about the elements etc...Blood is not allowed
Back to top Go down
https://ninjaraising.rpg-board.net
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

Xzeno Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xzeno Clan   Xzeno Clan EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:04 am

Deleted this please or lock it. I'm creating a custom eye bloodline, like this one but different and my own work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xzeno Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xzeno Clan   Xzeno Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Xzeno Clan
Page 1 of 1