Ninja Raising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Raising

Naruto based RP-Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hosyu Uchiha (WIP)
The meeting.... EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:34 pm by wolfpup

» sandomierz pokoje goscinne
The meeting.... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» pokoje gdynia kosakowo
The meeting.... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:16 am by Guest

» likes for facebook pages xy
The meeting.... EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:55 am by Guest

» payday no faxloan
The meeting.... EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:15 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f1
The meeting.... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:54 pm by Guest

» происхождение фамилии гарин
The meeting.... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:08 pm by Guest

» 3d home design software free
The meeting.... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:58 am by Guest

» Makai Kasai
The meeting.... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:24 am by Makai Kasai

Top posters
Yakate
The meeting.... Vote_lcapThe meeting.... Voting_barThe meeting.... Vote_rcap 
Ryuu
CrazyKichi
Asako Hyosuke
Suzume Mahoutsukai
Shinado Lucifer
Surpentheon Yaru
Youji Miyuki
Nagamasa Fuma
Hanaki
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is jezabneo

Our users have posted a total of 662 messages in 172 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed May 15, 2019 4:13 pm

The meeting....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

The meeting.... Empty
PostSubject: The meeting....   The meeting.... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:32 pm

The same girl who just dispere in the springs of the land of fire appear here in the swamps. She was waiting for the girl to arrive on her decision as she looks around cautiously walking about. She couldn't let her kage find her this soon even through the swamps connected them to the land of the lightening.
Back to top Go down
Suzume Mahoutsukai

Suzume Mahoutsukai

The meeting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting....   The meeting.... EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:27 am

The three days went by so fast... It was long enough for Suzume to make her decision concerning her membership in a clan... It was more like a family. She did not treat it as an invitation to a family, though, since she never knew what it is like to have a real caring family. She jumped off a tree branch and landed behind the girl.

"Heh... Sure, I'll go with you."
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

The meeting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting....   The meeting.... EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:39 am

Ayame had waited three days to hear this. She would smile and look at her with approval eyes. She was excited to hear this girl would join her and she hope to make use of this girl as well. Ayame would cough and speak out in a hyper tone of voice.

Good to hear, you made the right choice. Now another thing to warn you about. My kage as far as I know wants to meet you. He considers you important, but I want to warn you I will do anything to protect him. You understand? Other than that I will send you a message when the base of the Miyuki's is ready for us to live at.

Ayame would turn and look at you while she nods. She was studying her new companion once more before she would go. She would smile and nod at her suddenly motioning her to come over here.
Back to top Go down
Suzume Mahoutsukai

Suzume Mahoutsukai

The meeting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting....   The meeting.... EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:49 pm

"The kage, huh?"

Suzume has always hated the kages, they were nothing but pampered humans who strived for more power and could get it easily just by a snap of a finger. Well... at least to her. She thinks that they do not know real pain and just pretends to. Great... now her new ally will do anything to protect her kage. She might just not tell her about her impending rebellion... That village will also be her last target. Then, the girl gestured her to come to her.

"Hm? What's up?"

She walked towards Ayame and sighed.

The rebellion... is not off to a good start... Heh, who am I kidding, it's going on perfectly... My reason for doing it... hmm...

Suzume frowned slightly and paused in her tracks. She thought about it for a while. Her purpose was unknown to anyone but her... And she will not dare tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

The meeting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting....   The meeting.... EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:41 pm

"I will protect my kage but at the same time protect you. You'll be able to get stronger with our clan seals and our bloodline whenever you seem to unlock it." As Ayame reaches for her new clan members right arm she would grab it at a certain area in the upper arm. As she holds it there there is a little tingle as the clan seal starts to burn on it. Suddenly 3 minutes later she would take her hand off as the clan symbol of Miyuki appears on her.

"Maybe you'll be a little safer with the miyuki clan symbol walking around. Maybe not. So anyways as I say before I will let you know when the clan base is up."
Back to top Go down
Suzume Mahoutsukai

Suzume Mahoutsukai

The meeting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting....   The meeting.... EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:15 pm

Suzume saw the clan's symbol burned on her arm. She smiled as she somewhat felt a feeling of belonging. It was weird, but it was a nice feeling. She was now part of a clan. Then she got a warning that it may make her safer or not...

"Well... either way, I can survive on my own... I've been that way for years."

Now the girl was saying that she might protect her and the kage as well.

"Protection? Please don't waste your time on me... I do not need any protection of any sort... Please, I do not want to be protected..."
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

The meeting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting....   The meeting.... EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:29 am

She grins and chuckles. Ayame would poof from the girl with a wave of a good-bye then. She was on her way to look for other members to join her clan. Later on she'll teach this girl the bloodline of the miyuki, at least on how to unlocked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The meeting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting....   The meeting.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The meeting....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Raising :: Coutries :: Unmarked Territory (Travel) :: Swamps-
Jump to: