Ninja Raising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Raising

Naruto based RP-Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hosyu Uchiha (WIP)
Sparring an old friend EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:34 pm by wolfpup

» sandomierz pokoje goscinne
Sparring an old friend EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» pokoje gdynia kosakowo
Sparring an old friend EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:16 am by Guest

» likes for facebook pages xy
Sparring an old friend EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:55 am by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Sparring an old friend EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:15 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f1
Sparring an old friend EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:54 pm by Guest

» происхождение фамилии гарин
Sparring an old friend EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:08 pm by Guest

» 3d home design software free
Sparring an old friend EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:58 am by Guest

» Makai Kasai
Sparring an old friend EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:24 am by Makai Kasai

Top posters
Yakate
Sparring an old friend Vote_lcapSparring an old friend Voting_barSparring an old friend Vote_rcap 
Ryuu
Sparring an old friend Vote_lcapSparring an old friend Voting_barSparring an old friend Vote_rcap 
CrazyKichi
Asako Hyosuke
Suzume Mahoutsukai
Shinado Lucifer
Surpentheon Yaru
Youji Miyuki
Nagamasa Fuma
Hanaki
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is jezabneo

Our users have posted a total of 662 messages in 172 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed May 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Sparring an old friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asako Hyosuke
Admin
Asako Hyosuke

Sparring an old friend Empty
PostSubject: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:00 am

Asako arrived, mildly out of breath at the lakes of Amegakure.
It was raining. And raining. And raining...In fact, Asako regretted she came here, because she was wet and cold.
"Hey! she yelled "Come out already and spar me, like you wanted so much to!"
Back to top Go down
https://ninjaraising.rpg-board.net
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:03 am

Two people, one tall person with blue hair and one short with white hair, walked out of The Amegakure gates and stood about 10 feet away from Asako. The one with blue hair spoke. "Hello Asako..." he said simply
Back to top Go down
Asako Hyosuke
Admin
Asako Hyosuke

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 3:07 am

The young kunoichi rolled her eyes.
"Oh gosh." she groaned. "You don't even dare to fight with your real you against me."
The sighed with a dramatically bored look on her face, shook her head, yawned and took half a fighting stance.
"I guess you don't just wanna talk this time, huh? Let's see how much you progressed...You've the first move."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:45 pm

The one with blue hair smiled, he then raised his hand and all the air around Asako began pulling her towards him. "can you fight the pull of gravity?" he asksed with a slight laugh as he waited

Jutsu used:
Banshō Ten'in

-30 chakra
Back to top Go down
Asako Hyosuke
Admin
Asako Hyosuke

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 6:54 pm

Asako grinned and took two senbon out of her hip pouch and held them that way, that if she came any closer to the "Deva Path", they would stab him right in the eyes...
"I can't fight it, but, can you fight with your eyes and brain pierced?" she asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:00 pm

The path with white hair grinned as a burst of green chakra surrounded him, at the same time the gravity goes back to normal the human path (the one with white hair) attempts to kick Asako into the air.

Jutsu used:
Eight Gates (Gate one)

Chakra - 10
Stamina -10
Back to top Go down
Asako Hyosuke
Admin
Asako Hyosuke

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:07 pm

Quickly, the young Sannin dodged the kick and jumped a few feet away.
"So, hm? You're going all out already...You're such a pain, that I don't even feel like trying a jutsu at the moment...Lets see how far we can get..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:14 pm

With that the human path seamed to just use his quick burst of chakra to run back into the village with a flash. "you thought i was going all out before? i was no where even close." The Deva path said with a smirk on his face as he did a few hand seals "Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors" with that 12 mirrors mad of ice surround Asako at ground level as even more begin to form about those forming a large dome. "Good luck.." the Deva path said as he entered one of the mirrors making it seam as if he was in every mirror he began transporting from mirror to mirror releasing senbon made of ice at Asako from all directions.

Jutsu used:
Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death

Chakra - 30
stamina - 15
Back to top Go down
Asako Hyosuke
Admin
Asako Hyosuke

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:28 pm

Asako grinned, made a few hand seals, without trying to protect herself from the needles and whispered while closing her eyes:
"Blinding Light.."
And suddenly, a great light came out of her body, blinding her opponent and the light reflecting in the mirrors...

(OCC: without trying to protect herself from the needles means she's hit by it ._.Wink

Name: Blinding Light
Element: Light
Range: Short
Describtion: It's a simple jutsu, that blinds the opponent for a few minutes. It's a perfect escape jutsu.

- 10 chakra

Last edited by Asako Hyosuke on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:38 pm

With the flash of light the deva path was caught of guard and blinded also do to the flash of light he lost control of the mass amounts of chakra needed to control the mirrors. "It was a good thing i sent away human path....now i can focus all my chakra into Deva path..." Deva path then slammed his hands into the ground. "Shinra Tensei!" with that the gravity all around us gets about 100x heavier causing everything in the immediate area to be crushed in a mass explosion in a 20m diameter, thankfully though do to the barrier Amegakure was left unharmed. Leaving deva path useless for several minutes.

Chakra - 150
Back to top Go down
Asako Hyosuke
Admin
Asako Hyosuke

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:58 pm

The real Asako looked from a tree at around 60m away from the battle field and saw the "Shinra Tensei" in action.
"Woot? I was right to send a clone than I guess...I should hurry and use the time I get to finish him..."
And on those words, she jumped out of the tree and ran over the place where "Deva" was.
"Hmm...I guess that "Human" isn't far either..."
Quickly, she made a shadow clone and make it run towards Deva, ready to kill it, while she would defend her clone...

Jutsus used:

Name:Shadow Clone
Element: Fire
Range: Long range
Description: A clone that's is the exact solid copy of yourself and which will give you it's knowledge after disappearing...

- 20 chakra
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:43 pm

As the clone was ready to attack the Deva path, the human path appeared in a burst of rain and did a series of punches and kicks at high speeds on attempting to hit the clone. "Seams you have grown stronger Asako....while i have just sat around enjoying the fact people where too afraid of my eyes to attack me..." the path said in a much more child like voice then that of deva path. "I think its time we stop." the path said simply to the real Asako.
Back to top Go down
Asako Hyosuke
Admin
Asako Hyosuke

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:54 pm

The real Asako dashed in direction of the "Human" and blocked the kicks and punches, while the clone went over the "Deva", senbons in hand, ready to pierce it's eyes with it and kill it...
"Stop what? Fighting? You wanted a spar with me like you said in the message you send me." replied the young Sannin. "I really don't get you."
And after she had said that, seh took her metallic fans out of her belt and opened them, ready to fight with them...

(OCC: I can kill Deva like right now O.o; Since I keep "Human" busy with Asa...)

+10 chakra (didn't use a jutsu...)
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:48 am

Human path smiled. "i know i was just buying time.." the path said as he dashes to deva path picked him up then disappeared in a blast of rain, only to reappear a few moments later. "now we can continue without me worrying about you destroying my path..." the path said as in got into a taijutsu stance where he seamed to be pushing all his weight on his his left foot waiting for you to make the first move.

Chakra - 10
Back to top Go down
Asako Hyosuke
Admin
Asako Hyosuke

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:56 am

The jade eyed girl sighed and let her clone poof and took a fighting stance with her fans in her hands.
"You really like to use my weakness against me, huh? Well, move on, I'm too lazy to attack you first. You should know that after all those years..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:01 am

"Your to lazy for your own good..." he said as three other clones of the human path appeared around Asako in the same stance the original is in, revealing he must have used the shadow clone jutsu while he was gone as well. With that all 4 Human paths sprung off there left foot attempting to kick Asako into the air.

Chakra - 15 (5 per clone)
Stamina - 10
Back to top Go down
Asako Hyosuke
Admin
Asako Hyosuke

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:08 am

The young Sannin grinned.
"Buying time, huh? How have you been, Ryuu?"
And at the same time that she said that, she used Blinding Light again to escape...

Name: Blinding Light
Element: Light
Range: Short
Describtion: It's a simple jutsu, that blinds the opponent for a few minutes. It's a perfect escape jutsu.

- 10 chakra
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:52 am

Human path smiled "i was buying time for this..." he said as the clones dispelled and human path stumbled over, and the next thing you know a large number of Ice senbon (about 50) flew at Asako's back as Deva path walked up behind her. "Miss me?" Deva path said in its usual tone.

Chakra - 10
Back to top Go down
Asako Hyosuke
Admin
Asako Hyosuke

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:00 am

Asako turned quickly and deflected almost all senbon with her metallic fans.
"So impolite...you could at least have answered me, since we haven't seen each other for years."
The kunoichi glanced at the few senbons she had in her arms, shrugged, made a clone, made the shadow clone attack Deva, while she faced "Human"...

-20 chakra
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:04 am

Deva path smiled. "I've been good my friend..and sorry i didn't answer...i released the attack before you asked." he said as a mirror raised in front of him blocking any attack the clone attempts on him. "I think its time we suspend our spar...i used more chakra then i intended to and the villagers are getting antsy"

Chakra -15
Back to top Go down
Asako Hyosuke
Admin
Asako Hyosuke

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:17 am

Asako landed on the ground gracefully and in a abrupt move, she clsed her fans and put them back in her belt.
"I agree. I'm glad I got to see "you" thought. But, please, next time, just invite me for some shogi if you want to see me. Less troublesome."
She grinned sheepishly.
"You still don't like hugs, do ya?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:26 am

Deva path shook his head, "no not really....but i guess i could make an exception this one time since its been so long since we have seen each other." he said with a small laugh as Human path disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Asako Hyosuke
Admin
Asako Hyosuke

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:33 am

The young Sannin laughed, hugged her friend, kissed him on the cheek, gave him a friendly punch in the arm and stepped back.
"Well, all this was real fun, even thought tiresome. I'm heading back home I guess now."
She smiled, waved and began to run back home...
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:35 am

Deva path waved. "See you soon i guess...your welcome in Amegakure when ever you want." He said as he walked back into the village for some rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring an old friend   Sparring an old friend Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparring an old friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Raising :: Coutries :: Land of Rain :: The lakes of rain-
Jump to: