Ninja Raising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Raising

Naruto based RP-Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hosyu Uchiha (WIP)
Staying in the graveyard EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:34 pm by wolfpup

» sandomierz pokoje goscinne
Staying in the graveyard EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» pokoje gdynia kosakowo
Staying in the graveyard EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:16 am by Guest

» likes for facebook pages xy
Staying in the graveyard EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:55 am by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Staying in the graveyard EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:15 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f1
Staying in the graveyard EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:54 pm by Guest

» происхождение фамилии гарин
Staying in the graveyard EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:08 pm by Guest

» 3d home design software free
Staying in the graveyard EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:58 am by Guest

» Makai Kasai
Staying in the graveyard EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:24 am by Makai Kasai

Top posters
Yakate
Staying in the graveyard Vote_lcapStaying in the graveyard Voting_barStaying in the graveyard Vote_rcap 
Ryuu
Staying in the graveyard Vote_lcapStaying in the graveyard Voting_barStaying in the graveyard Vote_rcap 
CrazyKichi
Asako Hyosuke
Suzume Mahoutsukai
Shinado Lucifer
Surpentheon Yaru
Youji Miyuki
Nagamasa Fuma
Hanaki
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is jezabneo

Our users have posted a total of 662 messages in 172 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed May 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Staying in the graveyard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Youji Miyuki

Youji Miyuki

Staying in the graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Staying in the graveyard   Staying in the graveyard EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:34 pm

The sky was dark and it was raining in the graveyard.Youji was on a tombstone playing a sad song at his harp for the dead souls of the great ninjas that died. He continued to play and he didn't cared it was raining. He was just sitting on the tombstone and played the harp.
Back to top Go down
Youji Miyuki

Youji Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the graveyard   Staying in the graveyard EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:49 pm

After Youji finished singing he jumped of the tombstone and headed towards the exit. As he was at the graveyard gates he turned around and sayd "I will be back to play the harp more"Youji exited and was heading towards the village gates
Back to top Go down
Youji Miyuki

Youji Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the graveyard   Staying in the graveyard EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Youji returned to the graveyard after he finished his mission"Well long time no see"He then jumped on the grave and tooked his harp out and started to play it
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the graveyard   Staying in the graveyard EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:29 pm

A young teenager girl with purple hair, long length hair and brown widen eyes of fear step into the graveyard. She could be seen wearing a white, red v neck short kimono that has a red sash in the middle of it, it seem almost like a dress with her feet having red clog sandals on that wraps around her ankles. On her hands could be seen having a pair of black and gold gloves over it. She was carrying her thin blade with the purple leather in her hands tightly squeeze around it not knowing what to expect. Attach to it is a purple handle that has her name engraved in it from her unknown papa.

Ayame Miyuki would walk slowly into the grave yard looking around. She saw no spiders so far but heard some music being play. She didn't know what type of intrusment it was exactly, but it sounded like a harp. She decided to check it out more as she walks into the grave yard some more looking around where she steps to make sure no spiders get on her or surprise her. The rain apparently stop by now as the sun light shines through gray clouds.
Back to top Go down
Youji Miyuki

Youji Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the graveyard   Staying in the graveyard EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:41 pm

Youji continued to play his song at the harp. Then he looked up at the sky but he was still playing, he saw that the sky was clearing"Seems that today will be a nice day"
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the graveyard   Staying in the graveyard EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:45 pm

The young teenager girl, Ayame would continue to inch closer and closer as she hears the music get louder to her. She would step in a clearing where she would look around seeing some grave stones with cob webs on them but no spiders thankfully. She would then look closer and seeing someone who look like a young teenager boy to her sitting on a grave yard stone. Ayame wonders who that is and why her clan symbol was burning or rather stinging. As she grab her arm, dropping her blade to the ground, She would bite her lip to keep from shouting she would study this young teenager boy wondering why he was here but through he play very good music.
Back to top Go down
Youji Miyuki

Youji Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the graveyard   Staying in the graveyard EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:50 pm

Youji noticed that a girl was near him but he continued to play. Maybe she came to listen to him playing the harp......or maybe she was just passing by, he didn't cared, the only thing that was important for him at that moment was for him to play the harp. He then looks with a eye at the girl and said"You can come closer....I don't bite"He smiled and continued to play a heart warming song
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the graveyard   Staying in the graveyard EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:54 pm

As she step closer with her hand still over her arm she would look at him. She would smile sightly at him to let him know she was not a enemy but a friend. Ayame even left her blade behind and whisper out a "hello" at him.
Back to top Go down
Youji Miyuki

Youji Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the graveyard   Staying in the graveyard EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:10 am

Youji then nodded as a hello and then asked the girl"What brongs you here in the graveyard?"As Youji said that he continued to play the harp
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the graveyard   Staying in the graveyard EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:14 am

Ayame would hear him ask what brought her to the grave yard and she look down. She was quiet for a few moments during her thinking then she look up at him and say out in a little hyper-active, quiet and calm tone at the same time. "Well, I came here in search of something or someone that attracted me to this village.... I am not sure how to explain my mission really, but have you ever seen this clan symbol around the village before?" She would released her hand from her arm where the bright red glowing symbol of the miyuki clan would be shown at this young teenager boy.
Back to top Go down
Youji Miyuki

Youji Miyuki

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the graveyard   Staying in the graveyard EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:20 am

When Youji saw that symbol he smiled"Maybe i saw it"He then pulled the glove from his right arm off and the same symbol the girl had was on his arm too"So what about it?"
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the graveyard   Staying in the graveyard EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:24 am

Ayame Miyuki would stare at the clan symbol of the miyuki's on the young teenagers arm for awhile then look up at him with widen eyes. ~Could it be, this is one of the lost siblings of the miyuki clan....~ Then with widen eyes still on she say out loud in a hyper active excited voice.... "I think I just found what I been looking for, but I'm not sure how....."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the graveyard   Staying in the graveyard EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:55 am

Deva path walked into the grave yard and up to the two young ninja. "May i ask what it is your doing in my village little girl?" he asked as he nodded to youji as i saying 'hello'
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the graveyard   Staying in the graveyard EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:14 am

She would jump and look at the new person who had arrive. It look as if it was a older boy who was in his adult hood and a very high rank it seem too. She would open her mouth as she curtsy to be polite. "Um well, I came in search for something that has to do with my clan, the Miyuki's. Um.... well it lead me to this boy you see and well when he took off his glove and show me this clan symbol it gave me a weird feeling that this boy is a lost long sibling of mine..... My lost brother that is." She was shaking after saying this, she didn't know what would happen to her.
Back to top Go down
Ryuu

Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the graveyard   Staying in the graveyard EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:23 am

Deva path nodded and continued on with his grim look. "In that case if you do anything which could bring trouble to my village i will not only hold you responsible i will hold young youji responsible as well, so remember that. I you do anything stupid ill kill you both." He said with a slight smirk as he sat down on one o the grave stones. "But other then that i welcome you to my village you may stay as long as you wish"
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the graveyard   Staying in the graveyard EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:09 am

"No worrys, I am not intended to do anything to trouble your village with. After all I don't wanna be kill." She would grin and then as well go on to say "Don't worry, I won't be staying long either. I need to be on my way soon again anyways." Ayame would laugh then and say out loud playfully "By the way, the name is Ayame Miyuki, leader of the Miyuki's."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the graveyard   Staying in the graveyard Empty

Back to top Go down

Staying in the graveyard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Raising :: Coutries :: Land of Rain :: Amegakure :: Graveyard-
Jump to: